I'm Jordi Giralt, a Designer from Barcelona living in London. I'm currently running a coworking project with some colleagues developing different lighting lamps that we will launch the next year. As you can see my profession is my passion and I love to learn everyday from my team mates and discover new photographers, musiceans, architects...
I like to make it everything simple for the users with an aesthetics that help people to understand easily the funcion and the way to use them.
About my studies
- Product Design Degree at the university ESDA Llotja (Barcelona).
- 3D Max course at CIIM Foundation (Barcelona)
About my experience
- Freelance Product Designer (London)
- Product Design and Production Assistant (London)
- Junior Product Designet at Karim Rashid Inc. (Amsterdam)
- Marketing at Botisto (Barcelona)
- "The nature" with Gerard Moliné
- "The cafe" with Oscar Díaz,
- “XXI Seminari” Packaging at Massana